Terms & Conditions
Welcome to avenueinteriors.co.uk Website Terms and Conditions of Use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
If You do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website.
If You have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact Mr G S Lancaster trading as Avenue Interiors, 9 Weymouth Avenue, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1QR, United Kingdom. Phone: 01305 269070. E-mail: email@example.com. VAT No GB 203 57 2242
“Conditions” means these terms and Conditions and the Special Conditions;
“Product” means a Product displayed for sale on the website;
“Users” means the Users of the Website collectively;
“Personal Information” means the details provided by You on registration;
“We/us” means Mr Gary S Lancaster trading as Avenue Interiors;
“Website” means the website located at www.avenueinteriors.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it;
“Cookies” means small text files which our website places on Your computer’s hard drive to store information about Your shopping session and to identify Your computer;
“United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands;
“You” means a user of this website.
The contract will be concluded in English.
Use of the Website
You are provided with access to this website, and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly following these Conditions.
When using our website, You undertake that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in writing to 9 Weymouth Avenue, Brewery Square, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1QR.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
Site content and disclaimers
Every effort has been made to ensure the complete accuracy of our website. However, some prices/details contained on the website may change from time to time, and errors may occur. We will use our best endeavours to rectify any errors, as swiftly as possible but we cannot be responsible for any losses incurred.
To the maximum extent permissible by laws, we exclude all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We cannot accept liability for any particular material on this website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon it.
We aim to continually improve and develop www.avenueinteriors.co.uk for the benefit of all our customers, to allow this process to take place, we may occasionally:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice;
- change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part of it) following such change will demonstrate your acceptance of such change.
- Alter or extend promotions at any time.
- It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If You do not agree to any change to the Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the website.
If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the site, we will attempt to correct them as soon as practicably possible.
Our total liability regarding this contract shall be limited to the value of the Product.
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other Websites or resources for You to access at Your sole discretion. We are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for
- the privacy practices of such Websites,
- the content of such Websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, Products, Product or other materials or services on or available from such Websites or resources or
- the use to which others make of these Websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, Products, Product or other materials or services available on such external Websites or resources.
Purchase of Products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of Your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss You may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data You provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
When your order is placed at our website through Stripe, All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
When your order is placed through PayPal, you will be afforded all of the PayPal security and resolution protection available via their PayPal Service.
If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail once you have placed your order and made your payment, please check your spam folder or call us to make sure the order completed.
- Payment for the gift voucher will be charged on purchase, not on the date of issue.
- Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
- If the Product purchased online total less than the value of the gift voucher, any balance will be credited and may be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note we DO NOT offer voucher codes via websites – If you have been contacted by a third party offering you a voucher code. This is a scam. Do not give out your personal details.
- If You have to return Product You have purchased online using gift voucher/s; then in most instances, we will issue You a credit voucher against further purchases at our website.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in Us or our licensors.
You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by Us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for Your personal non-commercial use only and that You may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, Conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the website will meet Your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to You for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect Your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect Your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision
Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and Conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
See also :
Returns, Damages, Refunds and Your right to cancel
About Our Products