Welcome to our store
The health, safety and well-being of our customers is our utmost priority.
To help prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect the communities in which we live and work, and in line with Government legislation, we have taken the following precautions.
Coronavirus information for our customers
Here at Avenue Interiors, we take the safety and wellbeing of our team, customers, suppliers and delivery personnel very seriously.
We have completed comprehensive risk assessments in accordance with Government guidelines and have identified and put in place a range of controls to manage the risk of Covid-19 cross-contamination and transmission both in our store and whilst making deliveries to your home.
We have implemented a range of controls which include:
- Enhanced cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures
- Maintaining social distancing both in the store and at your home.
- We may sometimes need to limit the number of customers in our store
- We have installed a sneeze screen at the customer service point
- We encourage visitors and anyone we come into contact with to wear a face-covering*
- We have installed a hand sanitising dispenser on entry to our store.
- We have hand sanitisers and face masks in our delivery vehicle in readiness for making any delivery to your home.
- We display the track and trace app QR code for capture by you when entering our premises.
We will continue to monitor and implement the relevant controls to manage the risk of transmission as we welcome you back into our shop.
We ask that you bear with us as we try to keep our products, stock and delivery methods up to date. The couriers continue to process and deliver large volumes of parcels, and our suppliers are working hard to process the Brexit and Coronavirus requirements.
Gary, Gaynor and the team at Avenue Interior
*Government rules have changed and face coverings are no longer mandatory.