About Our Products
Avenue Interiors are suppliers of quality furniture,
tableware, clocks, lighting & gifts
Warranties & Guarantees
We expect goods to remain of satisfactory quality throughout their reasonable life expectancy, so long as they are maintained correctly and not misused.
Please refer to our care guides and those provided by the manufacturer for the best ways to care for your furniture.
- Please ensure correct fittings are used.
- We do not accept responsibility for damage caused to misuse of the products.
Caring for your furniture
HOW TO CLEAN WOODEN FURNITURE
All timber and veneer surfaces will change colour and mellow over time. New furniture will initially vary in shade from items that have been previously purchased. Due to the natural characteristics of wood, and dependent on the cut, grain patterns may differ. Some furniture has been deliberately aged to create the effect required. To keep your wooden furniture clean, we suggest that you:
- Dust with a clean, damp (not wet), lint free cloth to gently remove particles which can abrade the surface.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Use mats and coasters to protect from liquid and heat.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaner or harsh detergent as this may damage the surface of the furniture.
- Avoid spray polishes as they contain silicone which may spoil the furniture’s surface when building up over time.
- Place a mat or pad under paper when you are writing on the furniture surface to prevent marking.
- Do not place rubber or plastic materials on the wood finish as chemicals which may react with the finish if left in contact for an extended period of time.
- Avoid placing furniture next to heat sources such as radiators or fires. Be particularly careful with solid wood as the lack of humidity caused by home heating can cause damage such as warping, cracking or splitting.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight as it can cause fading of your furniture.
- Use a soft dry duster
- A soft damp cloth followed by a soft dry duster may help remove more stubborn stains on metalwork.
- Polishing materials and solvents may dissolve the protecting lacquer and allow oxidation of the genuine base material, so should be avoided.
- When assembling your furniture take care to place fittings correctly to avoid becoming cross threaded. This can void the warranty.
- Use a glass cleaner or soapy water for cleaning.
- Do not use anything abrasive as this may damage the surface of the product.,
Where our products come from
Avenue Interiors is committed to working with suppliers using sustainable raw materials and ethical work practices. To meet this commitment, we select suppliers that can document ethically audited factories and those that are working to reduce unnecessary packaging.
Modern Slavery Statement
Avenue Interiors recognises the importance preventing slavery and human trafficking in the modern world. We operate a zero-tolerance approach throughout our business operations and with all business operations involved in our supply and delivery chains.
What to do if you are not satisfied
We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. If you wish to register a complaint, or simply want more information contact Gary Lancaster (trading as Avenue Interiors), Unit C, St Martins Place, Bridport Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 2FB, United Kingdom. Phone: 01305 269070. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your legal rights: When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair, and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed. For the purposes of your dealings with Avenue Interiors and dispute resolution, UK Law will apply. Click https://avenueinteriors.co.uk/terms-conditions/ to see Avenue Interiors’ full terms and conditions.